Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I see babies cry and I watch them grow"...

Heidi and Marshal went to visit her sister Robyn the past week in CA and see her new arrival, baby Annie. It was good to see Her and her family and see some of the sights in the area. We attempted to go climbing twice but one dry waterfall area wasn't so dry. We let the boys play in the water for a bit and went on a small hike, it felt nice to feel the sun. The boys were fun to watch playing and will be best buds in the years to come. It was nice to get out and do some runs with Carleton too, it was nice to take the boys in the double stroller because I felt like people would be impressed with me out running with "twins." Rob is a great mom and is always busy with different projects, I wish her the best adjusting to two.

Josh and the girls had fun while Heidi was away. Josh took them climbing at the climbing gym, hiking up the canyon, swimming, movies, and even made a little monkey and kitty at Build a Bear. They also enjoyed king crab, Olive Garden, and Cheesecake Factory. Gees, I'm sure they were sad to see mom come home. What a good dad Josh is! I'm so thankful for all he does with the kids and what a help he is for me!

Heidi and Marshal

The day of Annie's blessing, she looked so pretty!
We all had our hands full

I think Apollo was glad to see Marsh go because
Marshal kept attacking him with sloppy kisses.
Although it does appear Apollo enjoyed this one.

Little Buddies
The "dry" waterfall

7 comments:

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love your title. Thanks so much for your help, Heidi. It was a really hard day for me when I took you to the airport. You are an amazing mom and sister.

Carleton & Robyn said...

Love that picture of Apollo and Marshal kissing - they'll have to be tough guys to live that one down! - Carleton

bkb said...

Those little boys are so cute! You guys should have another! :)

Kristi said...

Heidi! Your kids are sooo adorable! And so are Robyns!! How fun! I can't believe all the amazing places you have gone! That is awesome! I am excited that you have a blog now - I will add you on my list so I remember to stop by!!!
thomfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such stories. I like to read stories like this. Just add some pics :)