Tuesday, August 10, 2010

...uNtiL the DawN

Marshal LOVES tractors.
When I flew from UT to TN accompanied by my three
little ones I got them each something new to keep them
occupied on the plane. Marshal got this tractor.
He had to sleep with it.Marshal made the adjustment to a big bed.
But sometimes he missed his old bed.
He found a pillowcase to snuggle in.

Sunday naps are the best!

I feel bad.
I got mad at Marshal for bugging Gracy
while she was sleeping.
Then I found that he was just sharing some of his gum.
Then I gave Him lots of kisses.

Even the toys get put to bed.

The girls snuggle up in thier king bed.

Gracy is done with naps.
Kinda.

1 comment:

dana and justin said...

hi heidi! i found your blog a while ago and i guess it's time i left a comment. i love your kids! it looks like you guys are doing a lot of fun things over in tennessee. we wish we could be there.. but not in the hotel;) sleeping babies/kids are pretty dang cute!