Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Everything

Our anniversary and my birthday are both at the end of April. Josh left for Tennessee April 19th so we celebrated a little early this year. My mom was in town so we were able to get away for an overnighter. Thanks mom! Josh and I have been married for eight years now! Josh planned the whole schebang, so next year it will be my turn to plan our anniversary. First we went rock climbing for a bit.
Then horse back riding.

Then we went and checked into our hotel and got ready for dinner.
We went to Cucina Toscana for dinner. Yummy!!
I would highly recommend this restaurant! It is one of our new favs
and it is also reasonably priced.
After dinner we walked around the hotel to check it out.
Our bed time mints.




Unfortunately Josh got sick and was up throwing up all night.
This is Josh sitting at the table, which he only did for two min...
then was back at the pot. Poor guy.
I was left to eat all this food by myself...and I did.
Soooo good! I just sat there for a full hour and ate my heart out.


After breakfast we went and got a full body massage. What a great birthday/anniversary.
Thanks babe! We have had some great years together and have been on some exciting adventures. I am so happy that we actually go out and live our life together and don't hold back. Oh ,and Josh also got me signed up to take a re-upholstery class! What an awesome husband. So I found this awesome chair at the DI for $15 and was going to store it in the garage with my 'pile of stuff to someday work on'. Josh found this class and signed me up, now it will go in Maddy's room! Seriously, how awesome is Josh for looking that up and signing me up! Thanks again!

No comments: